Create an Organizational Wish List Page!
ILR is pleased to help you create a place to list those ILR items you "wish for" to help support your program goals.
It's Free! It's as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Set up a Wish List Page
- Send the page link to your sponsors, place on brochures, or insert in an organizational newsletter.
- Receive the items from ILR with a message of who granted your wish!
It's simple... just email the following information (below) to us and we'll take it from there:
- Name and location of your organization
- Contact name, position, phone, and email address
- Physical address (this is where the items will be shipped). Address must be in the United States.
- A list of the desired ILR items. Please also specify the quantity of each items (this can also include ILR eLearning programs).
- How your organization plans to use the items. Sponsor like to hear how their support will help.
- Message to sponsors. What would you like to say to potential sponsors to support your organization?
- Optional: If needed, a time that you hope to receive the items on your wish list. This could be for a specific items or for the entire list.
- Optional: A JPEG image of your organization: the building, a logo, or other image depicting the program.
Click to see an example of a Wish List Page.