On Their Way Curriculum
- Category:Foster Care Sale Package, Foster/Adoptive Parents, Life Skills Materials, Program Coordinators, Training
The On Their Way Curriculum includes an instructional DVD and Guidebook designed to assist caregivers as they prepare youths for their future.
The OTW Curriculum demonstrates how caregivers can use daily activities and real world experiences to motivate youth and increase their transitional skills.
The DVD and Guidebook also provide ways to help youths begin early planning for their future. The Guidebook includes:
- Discussion topics for mealtimes,
- Ways to engage youth in budgeting,
- Understanding adolescents,
- Daily health management ideas,
- Early career development activities,
- Resource awareness, and
- Technical tips for interactive website navigation.